In case we request, manage, process or use personal data from the user in our ordering process, necessary for the purchase of products or services, this is only done in the context of the Dutch and European Data protection legislation.
Users can visit our website and inform themselves of the content without having to provide any personal information.
Personal data is provided by the user on a voluntary basis, for example when placing an order, when subscribing to a newsletter or using similar functions. This personal information may include:
- name and surname
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
- name of the bank or credit card data
- order history
Postpay via Klarna
To offer you the payment options of Klarna , we give Klarna certain personal information, such as contact information and order information, Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to adjust payment options for you. General information about Klarna you can find Here.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Why do we use personal information?
We use the data to ensure that our products are delivered quickly and easily. Otherwise, the data will only be used with the consent of the user. We will not sell personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in executing the user’s order.
If you respond to an action or contest, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to perform the action, to disclose the prize winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing actions.
- Paulo Bellini has signed a processor agreement with Google
- The last octet of the IP address is masked
- ‘Share data’ is turned off
If you do not accept cookies, you always have the option to specify this in your browser yourself. If you disable cookies, some features may not work optimally, or some services may not be used.
We use security techniques to prevent loss, mutilation or any other impairment of information.
The information you share with us is private and not public. You are free to choose what information you share with us. Read more about cookies in our Cookie statement.
Information, withdrawal and objection
If your data is registered with us, we will remove your personal information from our database upon request. Please contact our customer service via email@example.com. You can also edit and modify your data online and object to the processing of personal data. For complaints you can also contact the Authority Personal Data.
How long do we keep the information?
We do not store and use your data any longer than necessary. After that we remove all the data we have from you. Or we use your data anonymously, because we need certain data for internal analyses and reports such as the value of your order.
The retention period differs from case to case:
- We delete inactive customer accounts after 7 years. After that period we use your data only anonymously, for internal reports.
- From the tax authorities, we have to keep our records for 7 years with your billing, payment and order details. Then we only use anonymous data for internal reporting.
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter or have given permission to receive personalized messages, we will keep that permission for 5 years. Also, if at any given time you decide that you don’t want to receive the newsletter or personalized messages no longer, we will retain the withdrawal of your request. After that period we use your data only anonymously, for internal reports.